Please complete the registration form and fax/email to: Fax No:91-11-26825647, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT MODE 1: Bank Transfer*
Beneficiary : Breast Cancer Patients Benefit Foundation
Account : 50100131672642
Bank : HDFC Bank
Address : D -9 South Extension 2 , New Delhi – 110049
IFSC Code : HDFC0000319
*Kindly email the scan copy of Bank advice if paying through bank transfer to email@example.com
PAYMENT MODE 2 : Cheque/DD
Please send your registration form along with DD /Cheque payable at par in favor of: ‘Breast Cancer Patients Benefit Foundation’
MAILING ADDRESS: Dr. Sameer Kaul, House No. 45, Sector 15-A, Noida 201301
Terms & Conditions
- Only registered delegates will be allowed to attend the conference
- Registration fee is not transferable to any other attendee or meeting
- Registration is confirmed only after the receipt of full payment
- Registration fee will be based on the date of receipt of payment.
- Registration fee includes access to scientific sessions, conference lunch & dinner & the conference kit.
- Conference kit will be distributed to the pre-registered delegates at the time of registration. Conference kits for delegates registered on-spot will be on the availability of stocks and on first come first serve basis.
- Charges incurred for bank transfer, Cheque / DD, Credit card payments to be borne by the payee itself
- Please send the duly filled registration form along with the Cheque / DD by registered post / Courier to the below mentioned address
- Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays / failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communication.
- The registration fee does not include any travel cost, accommodation, sightseeing tours or airport transfer.
- Conference identification badges are mandatory for all conference events (Scientific Program, Lunch, Dinner, Cultural Event if any)
- In this conference, we are not offering residential packages consist of registration and accommodation. Each of these items has to be booked separately.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All cancellation should be made in writing and sent to ACC1 2017 @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation received on or before 31-Oct-2017 will be entitled for only 80% refund of the amount paid.
- Cancellations received between 01-November -2017 to 10-Nov-2017 will be entitled for only 50% refund of the amount paid.
- No refund for cancellation made after 10-Nov-2017.
- The refund process will begin only 30 days after the completion of the conference